In the Mood for Some International Food?
Brantford is celebrating its 44th annual International Villages Cultural Festival starting Wednesday July 5th until Saturday July 8th, 2017.
Offering an incredible selection of international dishes, entertainment and fun – you won’t want to miss out on the 2017 Brantford Villages festival!
“The World at Your Doorstep” will be offering 16 Festival Village Halls for you to enjoy at the following locations:
- Atlantic Canada Village, Moose Lodge – 145 West Street
- British Village, Army, Navy & Air Force Club, 645 Colborne Street
- Caribbean Village, Royal Canadian Legion Br #90, Victory Hall, 21 Oak Street
- Chinese Village, Tollgate Technological Skills Centre, 112 Tollgate Road
- Fiesta Filipino, St. Mary’s Parish Hall, 133 Murray Street
- German Village, Sonnenhof Hall, 194 Henry Street
- Hungarian Village, Hungarian Hall, 104 Albion Street
- India Village, Brantford & District Civic Centre, Market Street South
- Italian Village, Rossini Lodge, 140 Grey Street
- Muslim Village, Muslim Association of Brantford, 192 Greenwich Street
- New York, New York, Dunsdon Legion, 9 Toll Gate Road
- Philippine Village, Sydenham Street Church, 120 Sydenham Street
- Polish Polonaise, Polish Hall, 154 Pearl Street
- Polish Warszawa, Polish Alliance Hall, 126 Albion Street
- Scottish Village, Brantford Air Force Club, 144 Grey Street
- The Ukrainian Village, Harmony United Church, 268 Marlborough Street
Planning your Village Visits
Your $10, 4-day Festival Passport provides you with access to all 16 villages and INCLUDES free transportation between Villages.
Children UNDER 13 are free when accompanied by an adult.
Picking up Your Passport
Passports can be purchased at:
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts – 88 Dalhousie Street
- Best Western Brant Park Inn – 19 Holiday Drive
- Brantford Tourism Centre – Wayne Gretzky Pkwy
- @ each Village during the Festival
Contact individual villages with specific questions or connect with the International Villages Cultural Festival at: